Monday, April 7, 2008

HEY!

Everyone's in bed, it's only 9:50 pm! I just finished writing an essay that's due tomorrow morning. It was very personal and healing for me to write. I really like my English teacher and even though I have a lot of homework, I don't feel stressed somehow. Hard to explain.

I have a busy week ahead of me. 3 midterms this week and one a few days after Spring break. I am looking forward to Friday!!! Yippiiieee!!! I know that the week will be over before I know it!

Tomorrow, Andrew and I will be celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary. Have we been married that long? Or better yet, it seems longer! Smile! I wrote him a love note and put it in his car, hoping that he finds it early in the morning when he goes to work.

I really enjoyed watching General Conference and liked how our new prophet opened up in his closing remarks. It makes him seem more human.

I'm sorry I have not been able to post any pictures as of yet. I have not been able to find my camera! Someone has been hiding it from me!!! Will have to find it and start taking snapshots of the young un's.

Tigger update: He's doing so much better!!!
Have a great week!!!

No comments: