Friday, January 18, 2008

Just some pictures for ya'll to look at!

The view outside my window! I love it! There are dark grey clouds on the bottom of the mountains. This is Mt. Baldy.

Love this actor!!!! Have to blame my good ole' father for getting me hooked to the classics! "Singing in the Rain" and "White Christmas" among others.


Don't know if you can see, but kids are with Darth Vader in Hollywood.

"Luke, I am your Father........"


Children's Discovery Museum in Temecula. Kids had a blast there! It was only 3 bucks a pop!! Whoo whoo!


Tigger under the Christmas tree!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you've decided to get your blog up and going again. I need to do better with mine also. You've inspired me! It's great to see the fun you and your family have been having! Thanks for being wonderful friends with us.

sara b said...

It looks like you guys are having a great time down there in Southern California. How did you like the Hollywood stars? Isn't it all a little trashier than you had pictured?