Thursday, May 31, 2007


YIKES!!!


I took Ashley to the Orthodontist today, and they were prepared to put braces on her today, But i said. hold it, let me talk to hubby about the cost. It about flipped me over when they told me how much it would cost.. UMMM!!! :-)

I was able to find a payment plan that we could work with..it's like a car payment! Yikes! But in the long run.. Ashley will have beautiful straight teeth!

I was finally able to sleep in for the 1st time today snice it's the first day of summer vacation.. if you guys have any fun and cheap ideas please let me know... :-)

A friend has just invited our family camping next weekend to San Clemente State Beach.. so that should be fun! We are just starting to meet people here. I guess it's a matter of time and patience to get to know people. It was so easy iun Santa Rosa where I knew lots of people.

Today, the orthodontist had a form for me to fill out, and asked about our previous address, and I had to dig deep to remember our old address!! It was scary to see that I'm starting to forget.. Getting old huh??


We went to see the San Diego Temple together as a family a while back, it was beautiful! I can't wait until we can go back again.

We are planning on going to Utah the last week of June to see people and tour SLC with the kids, so that should be fun.






Here's a pic of the San Diego Temple at sunset..









Here's another picture with the lights on.. Cool huh??















2 comments:

sara b said...

That is too bad that Ashley needs braces. Although, I was always so jealous of people with braces because I wanted them so bad! It will be worth it in the end.

The San Diego temple is so pretty! Is that the closest temple to you guys?

Andrew & Sarah Clawson said...

Hi Sara..
We live within an hour and half of 4 temples S.D. being the furthest, Newport beach temple is only 5 miles away from Andrew's work and it's PINK! smile.. Redlands is where we go.. it's our temple district since we are in the riverside stake, and then LA is 55 minutes away from us. so it's so nice to have all of them close by!