Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Knotts Merry Farms

Emma got DRENCHED!!! We were so lucky that we had traded in a pair of jeans at Target that morning- so we had some dry clothes to wear- She had to take her shirt off and put her jacket on and zip it up!
Emma got to invite a friend of her's from church to join with us-


Having fun!


Fiesta Hats ( same idea as the Tea Cups at Disney)




Andrew took this picture of us on Ghost Rider- which in my opinion is the BEST wooden rollercoaster I have been on- and I have been on quite a few of them.... AWESOME!!! I was kind of scared for Luke--- But he survived!



3 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE all the pictures. It's so good to see you all, but it makes me miss you too. It looks like you are having fun. And your babies are so grown up now!

daveanddebbie said...

Hi Sarah! It was great hearing from you. You have a beautiful family and looks like you've been having a lot of fun! I can't believe how grown up your kids are!Keep in touch.
Debbie

Rachel said...

It's so good to see your pics and see what you're up to! We love you so much!!!!