Friday, August 1, 2008

Ok! OK! I'm going INSANE! I started reading the Twilight book yesterday afternoon, finished it after dinner, read the 2nd book when I went to bed around 9 30, read New Moon until I looked at the clock and panicked when it read 1:32 am! I have children to wake up at 6 30!! I woke up at 5 am, continued where I left off in the 2nd book, woke the kids up and did what was neccesary to get them out the door- got back in bed and finished at 10:30 am. Took a break walked around, got a drink of water and stuff. The lure of the 3rd book Eclipse was too strong to resist. Kept reading it- of course I had to take time out during the day to make a quick dinner, (winks) and take a bath- because I did not want to disturb my reading yesterday! So... I'm all done with all 3 books! I think it's a total of 1700 pages or something!!!! in 24 hours! I am officially a Twilight FAN!!!! I just don't know whether or not I want to see the movies.... seeing how I get SO dissapointed when it's not the same as the book! Maybe I'll have to give it a try! Anyone want to join me?

1 comment:

Emily said...

well, maybe I need to try them too. I kinda don't go for the books EVERYONE is raving about... but I don't want to miss a good thing either.