Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello!!!

Hi All!

I know it's been a while! I've already been in school for 3 weeks now. The homework has been piling, I am trrying so hard to be on top of it since tying to settle down in a new house takes a lot of time. We already feel at home, There are a few things left to do, like set up the office and put curtains and pictures up. Hopefully we can tackle that soon!

I am doing pretty well in my classes, I have quizzes every week in both my English and Computer Information Systems classes, and I do well. I am not as stressed as I was last semester with that stupid English teacher. I love my teacher now... He makes it fun and makes you responsible for your learning and treats us like adults. I love my kickboxing class! My teacher has been kicking our butts! (literally!) I was unable to walk normally yesterday or today! I'm still taking Physical Fitness, but the teacher sure likes to talk and leaves us with like 40 minutes to workout, so I don't feel like I'm getting my full excercise in. Hopefully she'll be quiet soon!

I am truly busier than I have been in a long time. I havent been able to sit on my sore bottom (thanks to Karen! my kickboxing instructor) and watch t.v.! haha

Well... Just an posting to let ya'll know we're still alive and kicking! (I am barely!) And we're happy... getting back into our routines of reading together as a family... and dinner time.. I am so grateful to have such an understanding husband who knows what homework is like and his understanding and patience, I dont know if I did the same thing when he was going to school.. I guess I see all the hard work he has had to do, with going to school and working 40 plus hours a week and have 3 little children. I am very proud of him for accomplishing everything he has done... I hope I can make him proud and do the best I can. Although he says he was happy with a "C" grade, where for me, a "C" means failure..I think I get too serious with my school work because I want that "A", which I do get, but then and again, I do miss out with my kids. I hope that I can find that perfect balance that will work for me.

Emma is going to be 9 years old on Sunday the 9th... She's growing up so fast! I remember her beautiful birth and how she was born as the sun was rising. I have yet done anything for her birthday, so I hope I can get something together either tomorrow or Saturday. Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm glad to hear school is going well for you so far. So, you can't walk, huh? That's when you know you've had a GOOD workout! ;-)
See ya next week!

Elisa said...

So happy to hear you are all doing well!! I love you guys and miss you all soooooo much. A big ol' HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Emma!!:P

Melissa said...

Woo Hoo! A new entry. Keep 'em comin'!

Melissa